Windows 8 Windows 8.1 BSOD error code: 0x000001d3

tlowrey

Hello,
I have been receiving a blue screen of death error quite frequently in the past weeks. The issue seems to occur whenever I am in the process of moving my laptop from one spot to another. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Two other issues that I have been experiencing that may or may not be related have been the following:
- Periodically (Although I don't believe in set time intervals) my computer will freeze. I downloaded computer monitoring software and it appears that when the computer freezes the CPU usage spikes to 100%. I suspect that the issue is caused by the CPU overheating.
- In the past week or two there have been periods of time where it appears that my computer's WiFi fails to work, typically after disconnecting an Ethernet cable but it also occurs after putting the computer to sleep and then transporting the laptop. The network icon located at the bottom right of the screen shows a red x and says not network connections available (Although this is on a college campus, and there are plenty of wireless connections available). I do not know if plugging in an Ethernet cable gives a connection during the time of the issue.

I have attached the results of the W7F Diagnostic tool along with the RAMMon html file and a png file labeled "CPU_Z_Screenshots" that contains a picture of the tabs from the CPU-Z software

Again, any help, small or large, would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tyler Lowrey

Attachments

• W7F_16-10-2016.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 659
1D3 isn't a standard Windows BSOD code and the debugger is having issues loading the dump. I did see it reference your Qualcomm network driver which from the driver list is about 2 years old. I would go to the manufacturer site and see if there is an updated driver.

Dump finally loaded and everything is pointing at your wireless driver
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: Qcamainx64+1073d3

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: Qcamainx64

IMAGE_NAME: Qcamainx64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 53f6770a

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 1073d3

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1D3_Qcamainx64!unknown_function

BUCKET_ID: 0x1D3_Qcamainx64!unknown_function

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: 0x1D3_Qcamainx64!unknown_function

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1D3, {221, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : Qcamainx64.sys ( Qcamainx64+1073d3 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
just to add to neem's excellent post, you can find an update for the 'Atheros Qualcom driver' here:
Product support

The Atheros driver eventually became whats known as the Killer driver suite which you could try but generally lappies have to use drivers supplied by the manufacturer. (apart from some gpu drivers.)
See how you go with the driver from the support page.

Post any new updates.

Back