Windows 8.1 Enterprise 90-day trial -> Windows Firewall always connected to Guest or public network

Hello,
I have a question about Windows Firewall. Why even when there is no devices what can connect to any networks Windows Firewall shows that I'm Connected to Guest or public networks? It's a fresh install of Windows 8.1 Enterprise without any network device and I'm courious.
It's under Control Panel -> Windows Firewall.
I have checked under Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center (There is a information that I'm currently not connected to any networks)
Even when I'm checking Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings (the folder it's empty)

Thanks,
BAD_COMMAND

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Because Windows is designed as a network system… even if it is on a single computer (without any cable or wireless) it can still have multiple user accounts or perhaps a Virtual satellite system with their files stored on a community hdd eg. The kids have their music folders and you (as the reasonable parent) monitor that activity but they can't access your (more important) files.

Is there any way to disconnect?
On begining I was thinking that is showing Connected because Public Profile is Active in Windows Firewall and Advanced Security and I wished to turn it off but i dont know how. Mayby I'm wrong but it must be a option to disconnect? Any ideas?

Thanks,
BAD_COMMAND

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.