Windows 9 in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed..:) Although this time they must make sure that a disk or an iso of some sort is also available to hopefully avoid the 8.1 upgrade fiasco.

Should sell a lot of third party imaging software.
If you're running an 8.1 computer that was upgraded from 8 and then you upgrade your 8.1 computer to 9 and something catastrophic happens to your install / hard drive.....
It'll be a long trail back for you.

Again agreed... I find upgrades so messy anyway and would never consider it a viable way of updating to the next os. Now if it was my only option then perhaps I'd feel different but what with all the issues we've seen appear in the forum because of it I wouldn't be a happy bunny..:noway:

Last edited:
Again agreed... I find upgrades so messy anyway and would never consider it a viable way of updating to the next os. Now if it was my only option then perhaps I'd feel different but what with all the issues we've seen appear in the forum because of it I wouldn't be a happy bunny..:noway:
I think it is going to be even worst, Kemical, with more requests for help, shortly. Microsoft have already put in a postscript on the download page that, if installed, it wipes the previous installed OS, and you need a solid means of recovery.
Smaller script at the bottom of the page, so most downloaders won't bother to read it - lol!!!

Last edited:
Hmm... I just hope they release an iso of some form which is easily accessible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom