Windows 7 Windows Command Reference

This download from MS gives an A-Z of command lines that can be used in cmd prompt. If you find that once downloaded it won't seem to open properly then you'll need to unblock it. Right-click on the file and choose properties, look near the bottom and you'll see where to unblock it.

Brief Description

This download describes the use of the command-line tools used to perform various tasks related to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Download details: Windows Command Reference

This is a fantastic find, Ross. I have moved it over to the Tweaks, Guides, and HOWTO forum since this is simply a Microsoft Compiled HTML Help File. No doubt, someone will definately be looking for and/or appreciate something like that in our section. Thanks once again. :)

Good reference I been using for year's. XP you had to create a special shortcut to it

Kinda neat... received notice from Connect today, pleasant surprise, informing me a bug in IE10, which was released today 26/10/2012, that I reported to the IE10 Build Team was FIXED prior to today's release.

Thank you very much, I just have look your command.

I have find another web page w/ commands can I post the link here?

Thank you, Sir.

Back
Top Bottom