Windows Defender Firewall allowed apps list is full of rdp port 13389

Cthulhu

So the tittle pretty much explains it. I had to allow an app through my firewall which for a while now has been very slugish. My Firewall is super slow and almost always freezes when I try to do anything with it. After my allowed app list finally loaded it was full of RDP port 13389 again and again all allowed through the firewall. It has to be there at least 5000-10000 times. Is this some kind of spyware, malware or other virus? How can I get rid of it other than one-by-one which would take year?
Thank you very much for the help in advance!

Attachments

• image_2022-07-21_123106617.png
    image_2022-07-21_123106617.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
1st question = are there other more normal software allowed as well or the entire list is remote port hits?

p.s, yes its a issue but what to do about it depends... personally i'd install a fresh system

Yes there are also other normal softwares allowed but the port is there thousands of times. I actually managed to get rid of it by restoring the default settings. There are some other problems but I am already working on those. But thank you very much!

1st question = are there other more normal software allowed as well or the entire list is remote port hits?

p.s, yes its a issue but what to do about it depends... personally i'd install a fresh system

Back