Windows 7 Windows donot detect my internal bluetooth radio

Jerry James

I was using windows 10 64 bit on hp be005tu lap. Then I migrated to win 7 ultimate 32 bit. Now bluetooth is not working which was doing perfect earlier. Windows cannnot detect my internal bluetooth adapter. It is not shown in device manager.there is no physical switch to turn it on. I installed realtek drivers, used ms hotspot, started bt service but nothing solved my issue. You are a genius if you can help me.

Have you verified the bluetooth device is detected and a driver is installed in Device Manager? Is it enabled in BIOS?

You might call HP support and ask if your HP laptop hardware is downgradable to W7 or not. Many laptops as well as PCs contain hardware that is specific to W10 OS, and the hardware used is NOT backwards compatible to earlier versions of Windows such as W7/W8x or older. If your laptop was built after July 29, 2016 *the 1 year Anniversary of W10*, it's quite likely it was built after the moratorium on holding Manufacturers to making their internal hardware backwards compatible at the driver level to all modern-era computers, ones made in 2009 or after.

It's worth a phone call. And, if your laptop is NOT compatible there is no way to fix the Bluetooth circuitry that I know of, so it would be time to purchase a newer laptop (or a refurbished W7 laptop) to run Bluetooth on that current laptop. Of course, other than putting it back to W10 which it came with from the factory??

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back