Windows Forum Folding@home team - Who's interested in joining it ?

brkkab

Excellent Member
**SOLVED** Who's interested in joining a Windows Forum Folding@home team ?

Last edited:
I ran it for a couple of years. Last I heard, they dismantled the program.:( We should check to see if it's still being run or not. I wouldn't mind rejoining the Team; I had a pretty decent ranking there too...I was running on multiple machines.

Let us know!
<<<BBJ>>>

Yeah, really. I've been running it since last Friday. It appears to be faster now, too. Since last Friday morning at 11:15 A.M. or so U'm at 1,569,004. 3 or so years ago, I would've only been at 100,000-150,000 in 8 days.

Looks like they've reinstated things. What's our official Team name and number? I don't seem to be able to find it in the downloaded .txt file list. There are like 2 or 3 names under Windows7 forums or similar.

Thanks!!
BBJ

We/re still waiting on Mike to start a team here. This post is to prove people here are interested in a team here.

I sent Mike a personal message about it last week. He said he was in the process of moving and would look into it, when he was done moving.
I will say this, the new FAH client is a lot faster if you have a newer pc. I'm up to 1,725,033 points in 9 days already. My pc is on 24/7 with about 6-8 restarts daily.

Oh, Ok. I thought we had a Team already sorry...
So put me down as interested! :D I'll throw it on one of my test machines with the new Client. I believe we can add our existing user names to the newly created Team name once Mike gets some time to set it up. Great idea. ;)

BBJ

Back