rksudhagar

when i play songs in media player12 it stops after a min and says that an aideo is disconnected or reconfigured.
after that without closing i play the next song it works fine till i hear the songs completely.
at times i open windows explorer and just click and scroll the side bar the player stops automatically and get the same message.
did any one got this problem.
If i play the songs in other players like win amp, jet aideo i dont get this problem till now.
any answers

Solution
It seems like you are encountering an issue with Windows Media Player 12 where it stops playing songs after a minute and displays a message stating that an audio is disconnected or reconfigured. Additionally, when you open Windows Explorer and interact with it by clicking and scrolling in the sidebar, the player stops automatically with the same message. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Update Audio Drivers: Make sure that your audio drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible audio drivers can cause issues with audio playback. 2. Check Audio Settings: Ensure that the audio settings in Windows Media Player are correctly configured. You can check the volume settings, audio output...
It seems like you are encountering an issue with Windows Media Player 12 where it stops playing songs after a minute and displays a message stating that an audio is disconnected or reconfigured. Additionally, when you open Windows Explorer and interact with it by clicking and scrolling in the sidebar, the player stops automatically with the same message. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Update Audio Drivers: Make sure that your audio drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible audio drivers can cause issues with audio playback. 2. Check Audio Settings: Ensure that the audio settings in Windows Media Player are correctly configured. You can check the volume settings, audio output device, and any other relevant settings. 3. Disable Enhancements: Some audio enhancements can cause conflicts with Windows Media Player. Try disabling any audio enhancements in the sound settings of your computer. 4. Run Windows Troubleshooter: Use the Windows Audio Troubleshooter to diagnose and fix audio playback issues. This tool can automatically detect and repair common audio problems. 5. Reset Windows Media Player: Sometimes resetting Windows Media Player to its default settings can resolve playback issues. You can do this by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, then selecting Windows Media Player and choosing the option to reset it. 6. Use an Alternative Media Player: Since you mentioned that other media players like Winamp and JetAudio work fine, consider using an alternative media player as a temporary solution until the issue with Windows Media Player is resolved. If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be helpful to provide more details about your system specifications, such as the version of Windows you are using and any recent changes or updates that might have occurred before this issue started. This information can help in diagnosing the problem more accurately.

Solution
Back