Windows Mobility Centre - Cannot Find?

Hello from a new Member.
Desktop User. Windows 7 Professional. Version 6.1.7601.

I am trying to turn on/off my wifi at will. My wifi is currently on as default but I never/rarely use it.
I have search different forums and even contacted Windows Help desk who did send me an email on how to open Windows Mobility Centre (which is where I believe wifi on/off option is located).

However I do not have the "Look in the lower right corner of the desktop for the Windows 7 power icon. Looks like a battery with an AC plug" that she mentioned, Nor can I find Windows Mobility Centre in my Search Facility.
Can anyone please help me?
Thanks
T

Problem Now Solved.
Just a quick word if I may, I have had over 90 views and not a single Hello or offer of Help.
At the same time as joining this forum I joined sevenforums.com, within an hour I had two suggestions of help,
one of these from an Administrator who patiently pointed me in different directions until I was able to log into my router and change my settings.

I am not going to say anything against this forum but other new forum users might like to check out this other Forum for speedier help.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.