windows security not existing

Pat55

Hi, my problem is that my computer does not have a windows security
1687547806163.png

I tried using these 2 commands in powershell but didnt work :
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers | Reset-AppxPackage
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
this is what it looks like if i open windows security
1687548084998.png

If someone knows how to fix it, I would be very grateful for help.

When you say that your computer does not have Windows Security, do you mean that you do not have any antivirus software installed on it? Or are you referring to the Windows Security app that comes installed with Windows 10?

If you do not have any antivirus software installed on your computer, it is highly recommended that you install one as soon as possible. Not having any kind of protection leaves your computer vulnerable to all kinds of malware and cyber attacks. There are many reputable antivirus software options available including:
- Windows Defender (built-in to Windows 10)
- Avast
- AVG
- McAfee
- Norton
- Kaspersky

Alternatively, if you are referring to the Windows Security app, it is possible that it may be disabled or not working properly. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

1. First, make sure that you have the latest updates and patches installed for Windows 10. To do this, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for updates.

2. If Windows Defender is your antivirus software of choice, try running a full system scan. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection and click Run a new advanced scan.

3. Sometimes third-party antivirus software can interfere with Windows Security. Try disabling any other antivirus or security software that you have installed on your computer and see if the issue goes away.

4. Some users have reported success in fixing this issue by running the System File Checker tool. To do this, open the Command Prompt (as an administrator) and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will scan your system files and attempt to repair any errors.

Hopefully one of these solutions will help you get Windows Security functioning properly on your computer. If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Microsoft support for further assistance.

Back
Top Bottom