Windows 10 Windows start menu bar logo

throwaway42

Hi 😊

I wish someone could help. Suddenly I started seeing my old university's logo in the Windows start menu bar:

yjYnaXv.png

As you can see in the bar at the top of the start menu, there's the University of Haifa logo. I've studied there in the past, but I'm not sure why it's appearing now in my start menu. I don't remember signing in with the uni's email address. When I go to Windows Settings, it shows up my personal gmail address, which is not associated with the university. I'm also not signed in to Windows Mail app. I also checked my Microsoft Office account, it's just my personal gmail address. Anywhere else I should check?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
from settings goto accounts, at the top it says 'your info' and you can click the link to manage my Microsoft account... after sign in you will find your student id linked to your account

from settings goto accounts, at the top it says 'your info' and you can click the link to manage my Microsoft account... after sign in you will find your student id linked to your account
Thanks for the reply. I can't find my student id anywhere in my account after signing in. Can you please give more details what to do after signing in? Thank you 🙏

Back