Windows 7 Windows Update

Mitchell_A

Essential Member
Windows never fails to fail me ;)

When attempting to check for updates in Windows 7, I recieve an error code "80070003"
Can anyone help me resolve this error?

Thanks in advance,
Mitchell Anthony

Windows 7 suport

I don't think Microsoft is even giving any suport. Update just don't work and as for all of us having to reprogram windows & to work. That just won't work at all . If definations are working with update then so should the rest of it. Windows 7 is a big pice of sxxx. and M/S isen't doing anything to help any of us put up with these buggs at all. It is just about time to put Windows 7 in the trashcan and forget it. Such a experiance !!! IT DON'T WORK AND NEVER WILL THIS A BIGGER MISTAKE THAN VISTA EVER WAS. NO SUPORT THEN NO WINDOWS 7.

WE JUST DON'T NEED THIS KIND OF TREATMENT, THEY COULD SEND OUT UPDATES AND FIX THESE PROBLEMS BUT THEY JUST DON'T !!!

Thomas :cool:

You do realize that we are Beta Testing. This is not in any way a public released version of windows. Microsoft has asked us to be the testers of their new operating system while giving some of us the chance to get a sneak peak at what is to come. Complaining about no support for a Beta that has only been fully released for a few months and has already had one update released is a little overkill. If you hate it so much, leave the TESTING to other people who have more patience.

I don't think Microsoft is even giving any suport. Update just don't work and as for all of us having to reprogram windows & to work. That just won't work at all . If definations are working with update then so should the rest of it. Windows 7 is a big pice of sxxx. and M/S isen't doing anything to help any of us put up with these buggs at all. It is just about time to put Windows 7 in the trashcan and forget it. Such a experiance !!! IT DON'T WORK AND NEVER WILL THIS A BIGGER MISTAKE THAN VISTA EVER WAS. NO SUPORT THEN NO WINDOWS 7.

WE JUST DON'T NEED THIS KIND OF TREATMENT, THEY COULD SEND OUT UPDATES AND FIX THESE PROBLEMS BUT THEY JUST DON'T !!!

Thomas :cool:

You do understand the meaning of beta testing, right?

Ok, evryone, I figured out what my problem was, I had used a few activation cracks/patches as I had forgot to write down my product (later, I wnet back and got a new one).. So I googled around and found some ways to remove the patches. Finally I got them all removed but when I went to activate Windows, It Said "Invalid product key, verify you have entered your product key correctly" (or something like that, I don't exactly remember). So I just said screw it, and reinstalled Windows 7, using my genuine product key right from the start, everything works fine again. Perhaps this is your issue also? lol

I am having this problem, not just with Windows Update, but any task that requires an upload of information. Therefore, I believe Windows Update is failing for me as it can not send my current info, and I can also not upload via ftp / sftp, transfer files to another computer, etc.

Back
Top Bottom