Windows 8 wired mouse lag in desktop windows 8.1 pro 64

nawafxark

hi guys ,
i have this wired mouse lag in my desktop and also while browsing internet it is so difficult to move the moues :cry_smile::furious: i installed to the latest update what is wrong here , please help me writing this post is so hard while the mouse is lagging :waah: , hope these screenshots will gave you guys more info about my problem
gb4u.png

c16w.png

30toyg8.png

why am i getting this lag it is so annoying i cant work anymore with this lag this is absolutely a real nightmare for me :mad3::furious: please help me there :waah:
my rig is :
windoes 8.1 pro 64
intel i7 4960x oc to 4.3 ghz
corsair h100
asus rampage iv black edition
g skill trident x 2400 (4x8) 32gb
2 x (evga gtx 780 ti classified ) sli
corsair 1200ax platinum
samsung 28 4k led 28d590d
mouse razer deathadder 2013 and keyboard razer deathstalker keyboard

Last edited:
1. Do you have any other USB peripherals plugged in? Try unplugging them and check how mouse behaves.

2. Is there any cable criss-crossing with your mouse cable? That can cause an interference, too.

3. If 1 & 2 above didn't help, try using your mouse in another computer to see if it is just really the mouse acting up and not your PC. Might be time to get another one.

Are you using the synapse 2.0? If so try using the Razer DeathAdder legacy driver pacakge. I found with my Raze DeathAdder 3.5 I have better functionality with the legacy driver (which is what I'm using right now) than I do with the Synapse 2.0 cloud crap.

Razer.PNG

i restart my pc after that i move the moues there is no lag but once i start to open any folder or brows the internet the lag appear again also i tested my razer dethadder mouse in another pc with windows 7 with Pentium cpu and 1 gb of ddr2 ram and i can move the mouse and brows the internet without any kind of lag , what is the problem this is nightmare :cry_smile:

I assume that the other PC is using a generic driver when you tested it? Are you using the Razer driver on your PC? You might wanna uninstall it and see.

i used the synapse 2.0 latest update i will uninstall it and try Razer DeathAdder legacy driver package is it compatible with windows 8.1 ?

i did everything i uninstall synapse 2.0 and the problem show again why am i having this lag please anyone help .

it appear that my lag is from enabling sli mode i disable sli mode now there is no lag i cant enter nvidia control panel how to fix this proplem how to enable sli mode without the lag ?
303dbw4.png

i did clean uninstall after that i tried to install nvidia latest WHQL and suddenly in the meddle of the installation this massage appear now this so weird any idea

2podt1l.jpg

Is there a special driver from Nvidia for SLI mode, like OP states he using in post #10?

Is there a special driver from Nvidia for SLI mode, like OP states he using in post #10?
Nvidia FAQ states:
Which driver should I use?
NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) supports SLI technology. Simply download the latest GeForce or Quadro graphics driver from the driver download page located here.

NVIDIA continually adds new SLI applications profiles to upcoming drivers. For the most up-to-date SLI application support, always use the latest drivers.
Ref:
http://www.geforce.co.uk/hardware/technology/sli/faq#c10

Last edited:
guys i manged to solve the problem i disable some apps in the task manger before installing the nvidia latest WHQL and after that i installed nvidia latest WHQL and run it with admin now i have nvidia latest WHQL and there is no weird lag from my mouse i will never install beta drivers again thank you guys for helping me there hope this post help people with the same problem :peace:

Hey that's great to hear... Just out of interest was it a security app that you disabled or something else?

Back