Windows 8 "Wireless" mouse tab

borate

In Windows 7 the mouse properties sheet had a "wireless" status tab. The PC also warned when the signal was low.

Neither of these items is available in Windows 8, using the Keyboard Center latest software. Is something missing?

I've no guess in this regard and almost catching up with this kind of trouble first time .. so i suggest a web source may help you better .. or stay here until anything supportive come to your way .. but if looking for a quick fix to your problem you are better to scan the net and find what is the cause of the drawback..

In Windows 7 the mouse properties sheet had a "wireless" status tab. The PC also warned when the signal was low.

Neither of these items is available in Windows 8, using the Keyboard Center latest software. Is something missing?

As Sonny suggested you might be missing a driver? Could you post the make and model of the mouse used please.

Yyou might be missing a driver? Could you post the make and model of the mouse used please.

It the MS Wireless 5000. Very unlikely that a driver is missing: when the same mouse is used on the same machine running Windows 7 on another drive, the "wireless" tab and warnings work as they always did.

Well if the mouse works as it should then maybe there's nothing wrong?

Well if the mouse works as it should then maybe there's nothing wrong?

Agreed; there's nothing wrong and it works perfectly - but for the missing low battery warning and lack of a "wireless" tab in config.

thanks for all the suggestions to me here and I've got it right .. now this is running good as I'm enjoying it much

Back
Top Bottom