Windows 7 XBOX controller and pc

So far, I only found info for 360 controllers to PC.

Here's the one from MS: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware. I presume you should be able to connect additional wireless 360 controllers, to one wireless receiver. MS does not sell the wireless receiver separately.

Then there's the wired variant: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware

You might be able to locate these same products from other online retailers or the neighborhood brick and mortar specialty electronics stores.

Last edited:
You're welcome, though... I do believe that this post may be best serve in the hardware or games portion of the forum.

This thread has been moved to Windows 7 Games In the future, please refrain from using our tutorial section for support questions.

I think PC is the best way to enjoy the video game. I have the PC and I have stored so many games in it. So for me PC is awesome way to enjoy the real gaming with it.

I agree. I have long enjoyed FPS's on PC but have recently stopped playing them as much and, well to be honest I'm now addicted to Fruit Ninja on the Windows 8 Release Preview. :)

I say shop for a wired xbox 360 controller, I use one for gaming on both linux and windows.
Avoid generics though

Back