Windows 7 Xerox Work Centre 3615 "Scan to Email

LUGUY

Using I MAP or POP3; gmail or at&t? Step by Step settings on CWIS. Who have Solutions, Thank you.

Actually all you need to know is the SMTP server address (DNS or IP) and the login credentials the Xerox will use to send the email. Here is the instructions from the actual manual. Setting Up Scanning To An Email Address - Xerox WorkCentre 3615 System Administrator Manual [Page 93]
Thank you Neemobeer.
Actually all you need to know is the SMTP server address (DNS or IP) and the login credentials the Xerox will use to send the email. Here is the instructions from the actual manual. Setting Up Scanning To An Email Address - Xerox WorkCentre 3615 System Administrator Manual [Page 93]
Thank you Neemobeer. I'd try another method that someone from the Forum provided me before and it doesn't work. I did read all instructions in Manual and applied all settings for SMTP Server Configuration, still having problems, See the Screen Shot below.

Attachments

• 20160423_104312.jpg
    20160423_104312.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 658
Back
Top Bottom