You have to wait 30 seconds between posts?

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Hi

For the last few days every time I post on this forum when I hit the "Submit New Thread" button I get this message...

You must wait 30 seconds between posts, or something to that effect.

When I click on the link to got back I see that my post was posted.

I'm only clicking on the button once so what's going on?

Anyone else seeing this or is it my computer.
I haven't experienced this anyplace else.

mike

Hi Mike,

What browser and version are you using? Are you still experiencing the problem?

Hi

I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome and I'm still experiencing it.
Every time I post the you have to wait 30 seconds message comes up.

It's not a big problem because when I check I see that my message did get posted.
Just kind of weird, I'm not experiencing anything like this anyplace else, like a double click or anything.

Mike

It didn't do it that time either, maybe it has resolved itself, it was still doing it yesterday.

Hi

I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome and I'm still experiencing it.
Every time I post the you have to wait 30 seconds message comes up.

It's not a big problem because when I check I see that my message did get posted.
Just kind of weird, I'm not experiencing anything like this anyplace else, like a double click or anything.

Mike

If you're using the latest dev build of Chrome, it would have been automatically updated without notifying you.. Same with the stable builds.
It's possible it was a browser side issue fixed with an update.

I'm still getting this, I thought it had stopped but now it's been doing it for weeks.
It's not a big deal, the message does get posted but I get the message every time I do it.

I just switched to Internet Explorer.
I'll try and post this and see what happens.

Ok, it didn't do it in Internet Explorer so it's related to Google Chrome some how.

This is an issue we're still working on.

I was advised to stop using Chrome 9 dev but after installing Chrome 7 stable, I can confirm it's a major problem occurring for almost every post. Be advised that we're still working on it. :)

Back