Windows 7 1 iexplore.exe running in background without using IE

Sendoh82

hi. I've this problem where the iexplore.exe runs at start up in hidden mode.

saw it among the processes and try to end task but after a few seconds a ntdll application appears and iexplore.exe runs again

i ran anti virus and anti malware. all cleared so i doubt it is a virus infection

the iexplore.exe had a microsoft corporation as its info

can anyone tell me how do i off this iexplore.exe as i'm need to do stress test on my computer

Yes, this is atypical situation, probably because Internet Explorer is so tightly integrated into the operating system.

Just bring up Task manager selecti iexplore.exe and choose End process.

Yes, this is atypical situation, probably because Internet Explorer is so tightly integrated into the operating system.

Just bring up Task manager selecti iexplore.exe and choose End process.

cant end it. it keeps on coming back.

when i end it. it will show a ntdll.exe after a few seconds then iexplore.exe comes back

now i turn off ie8 under windows feature. the ntdll.exe appears in process and cant end it

You have a virus infected file.

Just go to Goggle and type in ntdll.exe virus

Please run a anti-virus program immediately

You have a virus infected file.

Just go to Goggle and type in ntdll.exe virus

Please run a anti-virus program immediately

tried running windows security essential. nothing detected

now installing kaspersky 2010 to try again

Go to Start > Run, and type msconfig and look for any change programs.

You can actually remove all programs except your anti-virus, Spyware detector and personal firewall if you have one.

thanks i found the virus using kaspersky.

but now there is a problem after removing it. my internet explorer seems to slow down alot.

i tried finding solution to reinstall the program but on microsoft website. there ain't ie8 version for windows 7

You could possibly uninstall by going to Start, > Run, and type optionalfeatures.

Uncheck the Internet Explorer entry, reboot your computer ands go back and re-install it.

I'd wait for a few more replies before attempting this.

Back
Top Bottom