Windows 10 50 windows computers

Pask0

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you something that I can't get it from Google.

If in a company we have 50 windows computers, and I want to install a program, let's say TEAM Viewer, winrar, or Firefox, how can I do this by only using one computer to install it to all of them ?

You need a Windows Server and a Domain.
Then you can install to all connected computers the same updates or configurations...

If they are part of domain Powershell would be an easy way to do this, if not you could combine Powershell and psexec.

You need a Windows Server and a Domain.
Then you can install to all connected computers the same updates or configurations...
Do you mean AD(Active Directory) ? How can I learn how to do it, please ?
If they are part of domain Powershell would be an easy way to do this, if not you could combine Powershell and psexec.
What do you mean by part of Domain, can you explain it please or give me any site where I can learn it, please.

Active directory is a way to centrally manage computers and accounts. It requires Windows server licensing and typically CALs to setup. With such a setup all the systems authenticate to one or more domain controllers allowing powershell to leverage said authentication to connect to all the systems with a single set of credentials. Computers that are just in a workgroup all maintain individual sets of local accounts making it difficult to access them remotely for support. Setting up servers and licensing is neither free or easy to implement without training

Back