Windows 7 7100 leaks are infected which is true. I tried 3 leaks. positive trojen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shy from discussing vulnerabilities in P2P downloads but..
I see no reason to be alarmed. Torrents are the easiest way hackers and trojan planters find to put out their wares onto users computers.
If it is something which bothers, then remedy is simple - only download from reliable sources.

I got "Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RC Build 7100.0.090421-1700_x64" from one of the sites, installed it on the 24th of April, activated it, loaded all of my normal programs, installed all of my updates, and it is running as smooth and as sweet as can be with no problems.

I got "Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RC Build 7100.0.090421-1700_x64" from one of the sites, installed it on the 24th of April, activated it, loaded all of my normal programs, installed all of my updates, and it is running as smooth and as sweet as can be with no problems.
Same here. Not a single virus anywhere(checked with ESET Smart Security).

The OP has erased his message. Seems he may have picked up the virus from some other source!

Anything you download that has been pirated can have forms of malware in it.
You just have to watch what you download, and use AV scans to double check.

I see no reason for this topic to be open, as this "My download was infected with -insert malware name-" can apply to any pirated software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back