Windows 7 8600GT No AeroPeek & No record on dxdiag?

aiwnjoo

I have just formatted and i deletedand formatted all partitions and re-installed Windows 7 Home Basic but im having a problem. Just like last time it went ahead and installed 8600 drivers for me which i updated to latest 196.21 revision, please see below images;

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Hope you cna help i dont want to format again.

Thanks a lot.

I have just formatted and i deletedand formatted all partitions and re-installed Windows 7 Home Basic but im having a problem. Just like last time it went ahead and installed 8600 drivers for me which i updated to latest 196.21 revision, please see below images;

Thanks a lot.

So what exactly is your problem?

Sam

Have you ran the windows experience index in the properties of my computer? Try running that and see if aero starts working.
If not then go to to themes and see if the aero theme is available. If that also doesn't work get the latest driver for you motherboard and install them. Then uninstall and reinstall the gfx drivers and install the latest directx update.

Thanks a lot.

The latest driver releases do not always work well with older hardware - I am saying this from my own experience with NVIDIA cards. Reinstall with an earlier driver version:

(correctly through control panel's uninstall)

NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search

Back