99 Interesting Facts About . . .Cats

I am a great coffee drinker and would not pay the asking price for that coffee :
The world’s rarest coffee, Kopi Luwak, comes from Indonesia where a wildcat known as the luwak lives. The cat eats coffee berries and the coffee beans inside pass through the stomach. The beans are harvested from the cat's dung heaps and then cleaned and roasted. Kopi Luwak sells for about $500 for a 450 g (1 lb) bag.i

Also the process it goes through prior to being harvested I would rather avoid ! :)

I too, really enjoy my coffee, except generally I find, the more Avant-garde it is, the less likely I am to really enjoy it. So I guess I will just stick with my Dunkin Doughnuts coffee and let the folks with more refined pallets enjoy the more sophisticate stuff.
By the way Whoosh, it just occured to me that I haven't taken the time to compliment you on the new SIG, so here it is;
GOOD JOB.

Thanks for the nice comments on my sig , that is much appreciated , Trouble :)

The cat eats coffee berries and the coffee beans inside pass through the stomach. The beans are harvested from the cat's dung heaps and then cleaned and roasted.

He ha, Guys, ain't getting why does it have to be so complicated, harvesting beans from the cat's stomach, what for?

WhOoSh said:
Also the process it goes through prior to being harvested I would rather avoid !

Bull s**t, I wouldn't drink that coffee either !!

It sure is ! :) Guess you can get people to pay for anything , if you can only make it expensive enough . Even crap has that exclusive edge if it only costs enough ;)

Lol :) Now that is an idea . All we need is a real good line in C**P and we could name our price ;)

4556241638_6c724277a2_m.jpg Fancy another coffee ? - or... we run out of cats ;)

Back