Windows 7 A little, yet quite big problem with Win7

Winhard

Hello!
Recenltly, ( after installing windows 7 64 bit ) I noticed that my mouse stopped working, the cursor froze, but as I moved my mouse around the icons were flashing, and I could click. Basically the cursos is stuck but mouse is working. Does anyone have any solution how to fix it ?
Im running quad core 2.40Ghz
275 GTX
4gb ram ( 3,50 usable)
Thank you!
Winhard.

go into control panel/Mouse and try resetting it there.
or
Go to control panel/device manager and try updating the driver

go into control panel/Mouse and try resetting it there.
or
Go to control panel/device manager and try updating the driver

Didn't see much to reset there.
And the problem is that there is no 64 bit WIN 7 driver for this mouse. Probably I'll have to buy a new mouse what you think ?
The problem itself occours very randomly. Now I've been sitting like 4 hours to pc and no problems ( haven't tried games yet because I don't want the problem to occour while gaming ) , but for example yesterday there were no problems, got my RAM, installed it, left pc on and went for a walk for about an hour, came back started a game and BAM... again.. mouse stuck.

Guess I can, I know that somewhere around house I had one...but as far as I remember it was exactly the same as mine >.<. But I'll try it today.

You could also go to control panel then mouse, then choose a different cursor then the standard one see if that works?

Ok. I changed the cursor, will see how it goes. And a new mouse did nothing, got the 64 bit drivers for it but nothing :/. I just think the computer is against me, ever since my monitor broke I have almost rebuilt my computer. Well... maybe I should go to 32 bit version.

Little update. So I changed the look of cursor and was installing video drivers the same time, well... one of them worked to this day. The problem is back. I think I'm reinstalling to 32bit, my system should run 64 bit pretty good but something is just completely going wrong.
For a few days everything was running smoothly, no bugging graphics in games, no random disk check problem ( after a restart computer couldn't run disckcheck ), no cursor problems.
Well... going to try 32bit tommorow and probably report back.

Back