A matter I would like to bring forth.......

I'm not allowed to use powerpoint at work but Expression Encoder looks like a nice way to do my sound... downloading it now.

p.s. I assume that 40 mins tutorial needed a little extra time to make which is my real point i.e. time invested needs to be valued.
Yeah right - the PP tutorial took a lot of time to make. There are many steps to it and fitting things properly on the slide takes time. And the narration has to be done seperately. Then I put the WAV headers on the MP3 files so that the PP show does not get too big, plus the videos which I made 3 or 4 times to get them right, etc. I would say it took at least 50 hours to complete.

Yeah right - the PP tutorial took a lot of time to make. There are many steps to it and fitting things properly on the slide takes time. And the narration has to be done seperately. Then I put the WAV headers on the MP3 files so that the PP show does not get too big, plus the videos which I made 3 or 4 times to get them right, etc. I would say it took at least 50 hours to complete.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::up::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Back