Adobe Reader Update

Re: Adobe Reader 9

Adobe has released Version 9.3.3 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents. This update contains performance improvements, improved browser support, and security fixes.

Adobe has released Version 9.3.4 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents. This update addresses a critical security vulnerability.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Adobe has released a Version 10.0.1 update for their Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents. This update contains security and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 10.1 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents. This is a major update containing new features including Protected View, as well as security and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 10.1.3 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader X. This update contains compatibility, security, stability and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 10.1.4 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader X. This update contains compatibility, security, stability and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This is a major update, containing a range of new features and changes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.01 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains compatibility, security, stability and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.02 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains compatibility, security, stability and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.03 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains compatibility, security, stability and bug fixes.

I have Adobe Reader 10.1.6 installed on my laptop. But when I go to update Adobe Reader through Firefox plugins...after downloading it tells me I already have the latest version already installed: 10.1.4. But my Programs and Features shows Adobe Reader 10.1.6 was installed on 3/22/2013?

When I clicked your Version 11.0.03 link above, I got connected to the same download 10.1.4 version I already have installed.

I'm confused, what's up with this?

Win32

Try checking again as those updates are sometimes late to appear on the actual page:

Capture.JPG

Adobe has released Version 11.0.05 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains security fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.06 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains security and bug fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.07 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains security fixes.

Adobe has released Version 11.0.09 of the Adobe Reader software for viewing PDF documents, now known as Adobe Reader XI. This update contains security fixes.

Back