Windows 7 After input the password , monitor turn to black !

Enchanter

Hi everybody , i have 1 problem with my new win 7.
Im using a Dell laptop. the system is win vista . changed to win 7 some days ago. the system runs good.
but yesterday when i installed 1 game with dirext 9 , the game still run good,
i played some hours then turn off the laptop.

Today, after turn on the laptop, boot screen appear , the logon appear , i input the logon password , then all turn in black can not see anything , event the mouse pointer .

I dont know what to do .

Give me some advice, Thanks :confused:

I don't know for sure, but if you hit f8 during the boot, and go to advanced menu, there is a selection for basic video or something like that. You might try that to see if it will allow you to boot normally.

If it works, check you video and perhaps change resolution or check to see what driver it is using. Maybe the game messed up some settings.

If that doesn't work, maybe a startup repair from the same advanced menu on boot.

, Thanks you so much Saltgrass ! :)
I findout the problem with my laptop now . It was an "arguing" between direct 11 and direct 9. And as you said , the video resolution is the big problem too. I dont know why The old direct X in someway changes my video resolution and make all the monitor turn to black . I do press the F8 , open the safe mode and then reinstall the direcx , now my computer runs well !

Thanks u for your help ,

Goodbye n goodluck for u man !

^_^

Back
Top Bottom