Windows 10 Airplane mode randomly turns on and off

Greyson

I'll be playing on the computer, doing whatever, and airplane mode will just turn on, then turn off. It's been happening for quite a while, but only recently has it become a huge issue.

I have an MSI GE62 and Windows 10. As far as I can tell, nothing gets pressed to turn it on and off. I've tried turning off power saving modes and I've looked up a lot of different answers but all they do is tell me how to turn airplane mode off. This is very annoying when I'm playing online games or watching streams.

Please let me know if there is a way to make this stop happening or, better yet, get rid of airplane mode all together- I'm never going to need it. Thank you

This could be related to a power issue. Is your computer switching at all between charging and battery mode or switch power schemes?

This could be related to a power issue. Is your computer switching at all between charging and battery mode or switch power schemes?
As far as I can tell, nothing is switching at all. Could it be changing without my knowledge? if so, how would I check that?

Back