Windows 7 Alternatives to Windows Media Creation Tool

lewrangle

The app is stuck at downloading process for two hours and never move a single bit. My computer was infected by malware and need to reinstall Windows 7.

Read the instructions on the page. You need to have the original product key and enter it near the bottom of the page.

For a temporary installation, which this may be?, no need to burn it to anything - just right click it and "mount" it, then run the setup file.

The app is stuck at downloading process for two hours and never move a single bit. My computer was infected by malware and need to reinstall Windows 7.
For what? All i know is that Windows media creation tool can not go wrong,at least not when I use it.

The only alternative is download from a different from operating system platform such as Windows XP, Linux or macOS. Microsoft lets you download the ISO file directly from those operating systems.

Regards,
Adrian

Back
Top Bottom