Windows 7 AND WIQoeNDOWS 7 HAVING VERY WEIRD THINGS GOING ON

I'm about to cryy. Despitr co[pying everythin, I'm losing it. My cursorr is jumpimg all ovrr the place, taking letters with it and somrtimeser inserting them into another word. My daughter's boyfriend is a tech at one fo of the largest csblr cable companis. He'll fix for free. I just neerd need to find a way downto where they live. I would like to be ablr to solvr the problem. I hat asking favors, plus I don't have thr money. If at the end I reinstall windoanws the problem will be fixed. About hacking (the cursor is deleting lrttrt letters I hagove just typed and putting them elsewhere.) cationeing
(I can't do a line return as of last night) Hacking: 2-3 weeks ago I learn that thr IRS has been trying to reach me pand has brrn been sending notivvces notices to Ocala, Florida. So I call thrm. I'm put through this identity verification process that's llie 25=20 minutes. I'm being asked questions about places I've lived, worked, how much money I'dmade, my parents' names interspersed with questions I know the answer to. I'm pretty sure the agent felt sorry for me because there was still a bunvh of questions. I ask what's going on. I'm told that someone in Ocala,Florida had filed a few (it took thrm that long to find out) returns with all my personal info and that thr last timr the IRS had paid out $9000 to me. I'm like "it sure as hell wasn't me." More questions. They want their money back from whomever they paid. It isn't me. I don't know what to do. Listen, thisisl getting reallyy bad and I',m ready to lose it. FYI I just rang Mallwarebytes qnd MSE. The Malwareprogram showed 120 items, but I think they were minot things. MSE says everything is okay. I'll talkwith you tomorrow.
Please let me know ou got this. Everything is screeeeeeewy.
I'm about to cryy. Despitr co[pying everythin, I'm losing it. My cursorr is jumpimg all ovrr the place, taking letters with it and somrtimeser inserting them into another word. My daughter's boyfriend is a tech at one fo of the largest csblr cable companis. He'll fix for free. I just neerd need to find a way downto where they live. I would like to be ablr to solvr the problem. I hat asking favors, plus I don't have thr money. If at the end I reinstall windoanws the problem will be fixed. About hacking (the cursor is deleting lrttrt letters I hagove just typed and putting them elsewhere.) cationeing
(I can't do a line return as of last night) Hacking: 2-3 weeks ago I learn that thr IRS has been trying to reach me pand has brrn been sending notivvces notices to Ocala, Florida. So I call thrm. I'm put through this identity verification process that's llie 25=20 minutes. I'm being asked questions about places I've lived, worked, how much money I'dmade, my parents' names interspersed with questions I know the answer to. I'm pretty sure the agent felt sorry for me because there was still a bunvh of questions. I ask what's going on. I'm told that someone in Ocala,Florida had filed a few (it took thrm that long to find out) returns with all my personal info and that thr last timr the IRS had paid out $9000 to me. I'm like "it sure as hell wasn't me." More questions. They want their money back from whomever they paid. It isn't me. I don't know what to do. Listen, thisisl getting reallyy bad and I',m ready to lose it. FYI I just rang Mallwarebytes qnd MSE. The Malwareprogram showed 120 items, but I think they were minot things. MSE says everything is okay. I'll talkwith you tomorrow.

If that's the case, it seems you have more than computer problems. Someone's stolen your identity? You might need a lawyer as much as you need an engineer?

Sounds like a nightmare, something from X-Files. Unable to help, I can only say that my heart goes out to You. Never give up, sounds stupid, but there it was.

Back
Top Bottom