Windows 10 Another New for me, SCAM!

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I just received this email, it's pretty obvious, that it's a scam, it doesn't even say what you are supposed to have ordered? It states at the bottom if you want to cancel this order, download the cancelation form from the link at the bottom of the page, fill it out and return it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer:

Your order has been placed successfully and your order is being processed now

once your order is confirmed it will be shipped.

Details :

Order Date: January 16, 2022

Order Number: #2074653628

Payment Method: Credit Card

NOTE: Your order will be confirmed within few hours and will be shipped .

if you want to cancel this order, please download the attached file and fill the cancellation form immediately!

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

If you are able to use the webmail of your provider, you may try opening this mail in Edge, right-click on the line of the link and select 'Inspect'. You may see where they try to bring you...
Reporting it back to your provider as 'phishing' usually stops them.

Last edited:
Just got this email. It's still around.

Dear Customer:

Your order has been placed successfully and your order is being processed now

once your order is confirmed it will be shipped.

Details :

Order Date: October 1, 2022

Order Number: #6777934068

Payment Method: Credit Card

NOTE: Your order will be confirmed within few hours and will be shipped .

if you want to cancel this order, please download the attached file and fill the cancellation form immediately!

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

If you did not order, don't download that file, just report it as phishing or remove it.

Last edited:
I get those scams often and of course they are obvious scams. They are captured in my spam box. Good, they can go away.

Back