Any chance that Release Candidate can be installed as an upgrade?

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
No problems for me with Skype, on 64 Bit.

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Well they are all installed in Windows 7 so I can always log into 7 and use them, Adobe will allow 2 installations on most of their software by the same user, I just haven't use 7 in months. But I can unregister them in Widows 8, I'd just like to not have to go through all of that. And I'll have to do it before I remove Windows 8. I'll check with them first and see what I have to do.

I only log into Windows 7 once in a while to let it update, run it's security stuff and make sure it's still working.

But at this time I don't really plan on upgrading to Windows 8 as soon as it goes live, I may wait until I buy a new computer at the end of 1013, my next scheduled up grade.

On the other had if they offered me a deal as then did at the end of the Windows 7 beta then I would probably do it.

Then they offered Windows 7 for 39.95 and I bought a copy and permanently upgraded my computer.

You're treating 7 same as me, lol. Just go tend to it, periodically, teehee.

I'll suggest you can anticipate such deals & offers will avail themselves, again.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.