Any other way to repair pst with error

xchiazyx

Hi All,

Good Day.

I have a user which hard disk falling soon, and I have backed the data, but however the come of the pst is had error opening and SCANPST can't repair it, during the file consistency check it failed and get "An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use a disk error checking program to check the disk". I did disk error check and didnt find any, and also chkdsk /r and /f. Does anyone here have any way to repair the pst which the old harddisk caused some part of pst damaged, appreciate if any expert here can advise me.

* Windows 10 64 bits with outlook 2007
* Best if free software that can repair.

Many Thanks!

Also, it's worth noting having been an E-mail administrator for many companies using Outlook that it's important to know whether your User is using a corporate or business version of Outlook which uses something called EXCHANGE SERVER, which is a high-performance dedicated E-mail server PC running Microsoft server software specifically for corporate E-mail. If this is the case, most of the free tools mentioned I've tried do not work on any Outlook Client which is pulling down E-mail from an Exchange Server somewhere.:ohno: You'll almost certainly need a paid product to fix that. Since you mention you have a User with that problem, and you work for a Company are you in their IT department? If so, have you contacted your E-mail administrator? They have tools and expert knowledge in this area which could provide you with a quick and easy solution via E-mail or telephone inquiry.

Best,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back
Top Bottom