Windows Server Anybody able to identify this game?

Okay, so I am aware that I am about to sound extremely dumb, but I am on the search for a game I played when I was a child on an older Windows system. Sadly I do not remember what OS it was (as we had a few throughout the years) and I am trying to find this game that I believe came installed on the system I owned at the time.

Here we go: basically I remember that it was a winter-themed 3D platforming game, and I believe it either involved penguins or snowmen, or maybe both. I remember there were these square tile-looking things that you had to walk across, and I believe it might have been similar to pac-man in that one of your objectives was to avoid the snowmen/penguins/whatever-they-were.

I know this is a long-shot, but I've tried searching for it and it seems near impossible. Does anybody remember this game?

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
No clue. But you can try looking for it on some abandonware sites. http://www.myabandonware.com/ (Not an endorsement)

I have played that game on the atari but can't remember the name of the game. You could play double players on the games

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.