anybody try IE 10 for windows 7--It is now on windows update site. is worth upgrading to

Has anybody tried internet explorer 10 It is now on windows update site. Is it any good, and how does compare to ie 9 and is IE 10 worth upgrading to. I hope it does not have the metro style that is in windows 8. is it 32 bit or 64 bit and does windows update install both I hope this the right thread to post this

Last edited:
I hope it does not have the metro style that is in windows 8.
IE10 looks the same as IE9. With that said; I have not spent allot of time with IE10, as I use Opera as my main browser.
is it 32 bit or 64 bit and does windows update install both
From what I hear IE10 is only 32-bit. Even though there is a 64-bit installer, the 64-bit executable is only a pointer for the 32-bit version of IE.
I do know there is only one IE version available and it does not state which bit version it is.

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
IE 10 works with both 32 and 64 bits, Download Internet Explorer 10

It's probably an improvement? I'm personally using Google Chrome, I don't really have an opinion here. But 10 should be better than 9? ... I...guess...

Has anybody tried internet explorer 10 It is now on windows update site. Is it any good, and how does compare to ie 9 and is IE 10 worth upgrading to. I hope it does not have the metro style that is in windows 8. is it 32 bit or 64 bit and does windows update install both I hope this the right thread to post this
:mad: IE10 has been instaled by windows, but IE10 does not work anymore because some error ocurs.:mad:

whs

Extraordinary Member
I tried, but it crashed. Did not try again. My IE9 works perfectly.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.