Windows 10 Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading

LOLIPOPAS

Hi, i reainstalled my laptop, ( i buy laptop with original windows 8 ) after he do not loading. I see screen
6a3262d50d438a9a3fd3fc0761af074b.jpg

and this all.

Last edited:
I am afraid that you have to go back to Windows 8.

Get your instruction manual, there should be an option to go back to manufacturer state. Reinstall W8, update to W8.1 before trying again.

Which laptop was it?

Sorry

Hi

Check out this video....

Remember this will wipe everything on your computer.
If you have data, music, photos etc. on you computer that you can't afford to lose you may want to make a Ubuntu disk on another computer and use it to boot your computer and copy your stuff to DVDs or an external hard drive.

Download Ubuntu Desktop | Download | Ubuntu

Ignore the contributions info and find "Not now take my to the download".

Note: You will have to use ImgBurn or a similar program to make a bootable disk from the ISO image file.

When you boot to the disk don't select the install option just boot to the disk and you will be able to access your files and copy them.

Mike

Hi

Check out this video....

Remember this will wipe everything on your computer.
If you have data, music, photos etc. on you computer that you can't afford to lose you may want to make a Ubuntu disk on another computer and use it to boot your computer and copy your stuff to DVDs or an external hard drive.

Download Ubuntu Desktop | Download | Ubuntu

Ignore the contributions info and find "Not now take my to the download".

Note: You will have to use ImgBurn or a similar program to make a bootable disk from the ISO image file.

When you boot to the disk don't select the install option just boot to the disk and you will be able to access your files and copy them.

Mike

My situation is after clean install windows from usb with windows from windows media creation tool

Hi

Did you ever get it to boot into Windows 10?
If you did, did you log in with your Microsoft account?

If both of those is yes, then you can boot to a Windows 10 install disk and do a reset, and more or less start over.
You will only need to log in with your Microsoft ID, you won't need a registration number.

You could try and install Windows 10 again, from scratch, and log in with your Microsoft account and then if it gives you registration problems contact Microsoft and tell them that it crashed updating, and you don't have your old number.

If you don't have a Microsoft account you can set one up online from another computer.

I'm sure that they will fix it for you, they've always been pretty agreeable when I've contacted them.

Mike

Back