Windows 7 ATI 9.1 drivers released

loathe

Downloaded them and installed and all up and running. Ive noticed a big bump in performance in GTA IV
These drivers seem to be working fine for me, havent tried any other game though.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

What's the performance compared to 8.12 beta for Windows 7? Better or worse? I need this information cause it depends if i'm gonna install them or not.

Yeh Im using win7 x64 with the vista x64 9.1 drivers.

I didnt get a benchmark before I installed, I forgot, but as I said Ive noticed GTA IV is running a lot smother. Havent noticed much in my other games, havent tried Far Cry 2 yet though. For me it deffeniatity hasnt made my games run worse. I never tried those beta drivers so I cant compare to them.

Ive read reviews on how hot the graphics look under this. I'm downloading right now

Yeh Ive had some time to test these and Ive come to the conclusion if your not using these by now you should download them now

I tried installing them and it just sent me to the Windows 7 Basic theme with a fuzzy screen. Back to 8.3

I tried installing them and it just sent me to the Windows 7 Basic theme with a fuzzy screen. Back to 8.3

Back to 8.3! Did you try in compatibility mode? Mine installed fine normally,
You could also try uninstalling the old drivers first and try again

+1 to what loathe said....

ALWAYS uninstall all of your ATi CCC and Display drivers before you install new ones.

Indeed this is a MUST.. or suffer the consequences... I've had to fix friends comps when they didn't uninstall all previous ATI software first... it's not pleasant... hahaha