Windows 7 AVG Anti-Virus

cybercore

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition

AVG Forums

Avg Reviews

- Surf, and search with confidence, while LinkScanner® keeps you safe from harmful sites
- Get online and offline protection from viruses, spyware, and other nasties
- Enjoy consistently high-speed PC performance with our new enhanced virus scanner
- Automatic updates keep your protection current
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7

No offense cubercore,. but for a free solution ,. I 'd choose Avira.

Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus is a reliable free antivirus solution, that constantly and rapidly scans your computer for malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers etc. Monitors every action executed by the user or the operating system and reacts promptly when a malicious program is detected.

Avira AntiVir Personal is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users, for personal use only, and is not for business or commercial use

Reghackr,

thank you for your comment. You should not expect my offenses really ( :confused: ), as any forum is about sharing information, experiences, expressing opinions, ideas, asking and answering questions. I have heard much positive about Avira, mainly that it does a good job on detecting rogues. I haven't used it yet, but I am determined to try Avira at some point. Currently I'm using ESS (Nod 32) 4 and Comodo on my virtual pc, and I like these both solutions. As for AVG, I know many people like it too, and it is one of the most popular security solutions.

AVG Anti-Virus is really good software. It provide good functionality and tools. It is really good anti virus. If your computer system this type of anti-virus available your computer have not any type of damage data.

Last edited:
No offense cubercore,. but for a free solution ,. I 'd choose Avira.

Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus is a reliable free antivirus solution, that constantly and rapidly scans your computer for malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers etc. Monitors every action executed by the user or the operating system and reacts promptly when a malicious program is detected.

Avira AntiVir Personal is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users, for personal use only, and is not for business or commercial use

I like kapersky.Its more effective compare to Avira. I think kapersky is best.

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition

AVG Forums

Avg Reviews

- Surf, and search with confidence, while LinkScanner® keeps you safe from harmful sites
- Get online and offline protection from viruses, spyware, and other nasties
- Enjoy consistently high-speed PC performance with our new enhanced virus scanner
- Automatic updates keep your protection current
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
If your computer or laptop , android is affected by viruses, malware or any other online threat, Sushkom free antivirus is here for 100% protection . Give it a free 30-days trial.

Back