Bad Pool Header BSOD, minidump inside.

usasma

Fantastic Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Remove the bad sticks
Wait for further BSOD's
If they happen, zip up the contents of C:\Windows\Minidump and upload it with your next post.

Ok so i should wait for bsod to happen, should i reinstall windows? the failing updates i think are happening because of a corrupt install.

Oh and what can i do to test for bsod just use the pc like normal? web browsing and such.

usasma

Fantastic Member
Just use the PC normally. Don't mess with anything else and see if you get BSOD's.
If you get a BSOD within the next 2 weeks or so, then we can discuss possible courses of action.

Ok cool, ill report back next week or once I get a bsod

Hey, I have been using the pc and no bsod, errors, or crashes. I still cannot install the updates because of my windows corruption. What is the best way to reinstall windows? During my previous attempts before I knew my ram was going bad I had 100mb unallocated space after the installation instead of the 100 mb system reserved partition.

usasma

Fantastic Member
You can investigate Windows Updates issues at the following link. These experts know way much more about Windows Updates than I'll ever know: Windows Update

If you're looking to reinstall Windows, try this procedure: Canned Speeches - Diagnostic/Clean Install

Will do, thanks for your help. If i have any problems i will report back.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.