kurteb

Extraordinary Member
Bejeweled 3 is incompatible with Windows 10. It works fine in Windows 7, and work fine in Windows 10 if installed on Windows 7 before upgrading. Noticed that Netflix doesn't work with Edge, either: I get error H7361-1253-80070005. Netflix works fine in Chrome with Windows 10. I can't edit comments in Facebook with Edge, but can in Chrome, as well. Any images in Facebook chat come up as black boxes in high contrast mode, too. Bejeweled 2 works fine in Windows 10. Aside from these minor annoyances, I like Windows 10, much better cmd and shell.

Last edited:
If you aren't convinced yet that Bill Gates is one of the most evil men on earth... he owns the patent on COVID virus and his friendship/partnership with Fauci has forced Big Pharm to purchase his patented vaccine.

correct covid analysis, any way. Bill Gates wants to cut the human population drastically, but we digress...
???????????????????

From what I see, it's all about greed. One company buys it from another, and want to resell it to users. How? By screwing up the old version, to sell a new version, like Apple did and probably still does with it's battery software scam.