Windows 10 Best linux for a game?

krosslin

Banned
I'm staying at my parent's house for a week and got an old pc there. For some reason windows xp is not getting installed. I want to play a game on it but windows 10 isn't able to handle even light web browsing! I don't know much about linux so please help me choose one that requires low specs but support flash and can handle the game. I don't mind the fps if it's >20
smile.png

The specs are:
AMD Sempron 3800+ 2.20 Ghz Single core processor
2 GB DDR2 RAM 800 Mhz
128 MB Nvidia Geforce 6150 graphics card 425 Mhz clock speed

Ubuntu is the parent and Mint mate is the child… made by the same focks for people that want a Windows type experience;

• Mint will probably install on that laptop but it's designed for newer ones and will struggle with that old graphics card
  • You asked for a games system and the fact is Ubuntu is better for that simply because it's been around a lot longer and has more people using it/ figguring out how to get Windows programs working
but go ahead and try both of them (free) and fyi many of the ebay type shops will sell you a multi-disc/ usb with more than one type of Linux on it.

Ubuntu is the parent and Mint mate is the child… made by the same focks for people that want a Windows type experience;

• Mint will probably install on that laptop but it's designed for newer ones and will struggle with that old graphics card
  • You asked for a games system and the fact is Ubuntu is better for that simply because it's been around a lot longer and has more people using it/ figguring out how to get Windows programs working
but go ahead and try both of them (free) and fyi many of the ebay type shops will sell you a multi-disc/ usb with more than one type of Linux on it.
sorry but watch your english, i can't understand anything.

Ubuntu has more people using it and is better for games.
Mint-mate is a newer system (made by the people that made Ubuntu) and would not be as easy to get Windows games for.

Back