Windows 10 Bios Changes in MSI Motherboard

I have no complaints, just didn't know if others might have had the same trouble. I really don't understand why I had to do that, but it does work ok.

Good for you Sonny and it's not the first time i've heard of disabling Fast boot for stability. I dislike the process anyway as new users can get caught out with it's idiosyncrasies..

Hope all goes well Sonny.. :)

Caught me out the other day, all I could do was boot to windows. No bios, no boot options and even windows couldn't force boot into uefi. Not good when you have a new platform thats temperamental as it is. Really stable so far but definitely has a couple of issues. Sonny thanks for sharing as I guarantee someone will need that information at some point.

I guess I am one who likes everything to work without having to do work arounds. I did go down and order a new Motherboard this afternoon.. Going with Asus this time. Trouble is that it is a generation 6 and had to get another processor for it to. Including new ram. My old ram is DDR 3 and the new board is DDR 4. Instead of getting 32 gigs I am only getting 16 gigs which is plenty.

Good luck with the new build or should i say rather new components Sonny!

Back
Top Bottom