Windows 7 bizarre internet issues

deeter

heres how this thing starts:
-i will install windows 7
-after about 2 days my ping goes through the roof and page loads take to long
-2 weeks later pages start loading one of three ways:
A no page at all
B partial load (it stops half way through, mostly skipping pictures)
C basic page load (everythings in plain text, no other elements)

ive re-installed windows 7 and all of my apps multiple times now and im getting tired of this crap. ive tried other os's on this machine and those have no internet issues at all. none of my other machines on the network do this either. any ideas?

With any Web browser u had same issues? I guess u tried at least 2. I had some internet issues myself, but for me speed was the thing that i did not have. It was like 10 times slower than before when i was using Win XP OS. I used DriverEasy and found better drivers for my Broadcom 5751 Gigabit Ethernet controller ,now it's 5 times slower than Xp.I advise U to post UR Computer specs here it's faster that way to get the best feedback.

When Internet page loading slows, boot into SAFEMODE w/ Networking and see if same problem exists.

Also, try running IE8 at elevated admin level -- RIGHT-click on IE icon, select "Run as Administrator"

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

I tried safe mode. and the internet works fine.... im really suspecting that an update is doing this. my second theory is that this is hardware. im not sure. but anyways heres my hardware (i took it off my facebook, thats why its so detailed).

AMD Phenom II Black Edition Tri-Core OC'ed to 3.36 GHz
4 gigs of DDR2 800, OC'ed to 840 MHz
ATI Radeon HD 4870 ( 1 gig, GDDR 5, 256-bit) by ASUS
OCZ 700w PSU
MSI 770T-C45 motherboard
giganitic Cooler Master heatsink ( Hyper N 520)
x2 1TB hdd's
a 640 gig Caviar Black hdd
a 32 gig Corsair Nova ssd
MSI TV tuner card
x2 dvd burners

Did U used DriverEasy to find some drivers? I'm pleased with the drivers I've found with it in 3 min were better than what I found in a week of searching on internet. Reset BIOS take the battery out wait 1 to 5 min then replace the battery see if that works

Try this link Realtek
If U'r LAN is one of Realtek 10/100/1000 PCI-E NIC Family .That driver should be better than the one U have if U didn't try it already.

I tried safe mode. and the internet works fine....

Perhaps the user profile is corrupted.

Test by using another user account.

Activate the Hidden Admin user account and test -

http:// sysnative.com/0x1/Hidden_Admin_Acct.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Back