Windows 10 Black screen problem

Grbas

Hi!
Yesterday I downloaded update for Windows 10 and update downloaded and installed and required a restart. I restarted computer, updates were installing and after that complete sign in showed up. When I got signed in everything was black, I only could see cursor, I waited for 15 minutes but nothing happend so I restarted pc on a button. And I still have the black screen. After multiple tries I successfully opened Task Manager with CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. When I pressed CTRL + ALT + DEL an error showed up: "The sign-in process couldn't display security and sign-in options when Ctrl + Alt + Delete was pressed. If Windows doesn't respond, press Esc, or use the power switch to restart."
Task Manager is full of: "Windows Problem Reporting (32 bit)" processes.
"Antimalware Service Executable" process is using a lot of CPU.
When I tried to open Control panel from Task Manager I got error: "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc0000142), click OK to close the application." But I kept trying to open Control Panel and after a lot of tries I successfully opened it. But I was.geting that error on a lot of programs and applications I tried to open.
Computer specs:
CPU: i3 7100 3,9GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 8GB DDR 3
HDD: 1TB

Hmm I don't know how to do that. I tried system restore but there wasn't restore point before update

I just came back home and I turned PC on, I still had black screen and I opened Task Manager with Ctrl shift esc. Started new task explorer.exe and now I don't have black screen but when I try to open some program like Steam that error pops out from before

One more thing, I see that Antimalware Service Executable is using about 100MB of RAM, and Service Host:Superfetch is using 74 MB of RAM... What is that?

I don't see the first one might be part of MS anti virus, I would just goggle to make sure, the second one is part of MS OS mine is using 1.3MB.
It might be using more due to MS anti virus. Again do a search online for them to verify what they are part of, or what they do.

Back
Top Bottom