Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death (0x00000133 / ntoskrln.exe / hal.dll)

Exyztence

Hello,
I am writing here because I am already helpless for things that are happening on my new computer. I'm getting crazy and I can't handle it, despite literally doing all the Internet tutorials that were.
I am on new equipment and after the format:
Every once in a while, my computer starts to lag, I can't get into any app but what is strange: for example, one application works for me normally, but another does not even launch when I start it, or other apps lags a lot. Also then my browser doesn't work, as if I didn't have internet. During this "lag" before the computer crashes when I go to task manager, it is empty. (it always crashes after while when the lags occure). After some time of lags, the computer freezes completely and turns out with the blue screen of death.
I had such bsod as:
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (almost always)
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (few times).
I even turned on saving minidumps and when I checked them with the bluescreenview program, the files that are red: ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll.
The error is 0x00000133
Please help me.
Regards,
Oliwier.

My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900k
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X 8GB
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO Carbon AC
RAM: x4 8GB Kingston 2666mhz
Power supply: Corsair RM750X 750W
Cooling: BE QUIET! Dark Rock PRO 4

Minidump is attached.

Attachments

• 041120-8671-01.dmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 189
The blue screen of death is the most dangerous computer failure. It is not always possible to recover data after a computer repair.

Back
Top Bottom