Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death in radom

palindromer

Blue Screen of Death in random

Hi everyone
Tanks for a great forum with a lot of helpful answers!!

I have a problem that I get the blue screen of death at different times and I can not find any system in it. The screen is saying someting with memory management". Some time it happens while surfing in Google Chrome or EI7, other times when going into the start menu or shutting down the computer.

The hardware is a motherboard with integrated processor form intel: D945GCLF2. With one module of 2 GB ram (Kingston), 1 TB SATA Harddisk and a IDE DVD drive.

I have tried to use a different ram module but with no change and I have also run the memtest program.

Any suggestions to where to problem is? My one guess is that the motherboard has some problem reading the ram, but how to test or fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum.
In case you haven't already I'd check that the motherboards bios is up to date as well as system drivers as these can also lead to the problems you describe...

The BIOS is up to date as all drivers.
Have just made a new install of vista but with the same problem, thouge during install I got blue screen saying driver is mismanaging system PTEs. With a second try the error did not apear.

Back
Top Bottom