Windows 7 Blue Screen Sound Loop and freezing screen HELP

okay thanks btw, but I guess one reason for the freezes and sound loops could be my graphic card (or wrong driver) because when my whole system is still cold I can play around 5-10 mins.. but after several restarts my graphic card becomes kinda hot on the surface :/ even when the sensors say it's around 36°C, it feels much warmer than that (I felt it with my hand surface)

I try to install a much more older driver than my current one..

Hi HAL1
sorry for not answering sooner. I've been having problems myself and am currently using a machine i built last night (using old parts) simply to get back online.. :) Looks like my cpu or motherboard may have died although not sure which yet.

So when the gpu get's into this 'hot' state, this is when the blue screens start?

So rather than test the gpu when cold wait until it's been running awhile - preferably when in this hot state. Use both furmark and HWiNOF64 I linked to, to test.

Hey, I wanted to ask you if its possible to decode one of my new dump file?

Attachments

• 071017-30529-01.dmp
    243.2 KB · Views: 487
well.. I already tested and checked my graphic card with these two programs but it worked perfectly. No freeze while running it.
..but I'm not quite sure if it's just appears while gaming because my pc also freezes when I'm on the internet (graphic card should stays cool while surfing)
so it's really strange..

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 6, 1, 9aee279c}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( dxgmms1!VidSchiProfilePerformanceTick+234 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
as you can see your graphics driver and possibly hardware are mentioned. The above dump file is actually caused by drivers using improper addresses.

Code:
BUCKET_ID:  IP_MISALIGNED_dxgmms1.sys

Try running the Direct X installer as your direct X files may have become corrupted.

Try reseating the gpu making sure no dust is in the PCIE slot. (or in the gpu)

You ideally need to test the gpu in a different machine or if you have a gpu handy or could borrow one then try running that and see if the errors still occur.

Back