Two boxes in the middle of my screen HELP!

I let my nephew play with my computer he ended up putting two weird boxes in the middle of the screen i cant get it out pls help. i attached a picture of what it looks like. your help is greatly appreciated!



Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Boxes? You mean the actual desktop picture?

If you right click on the desktop (anywhere) click personalize and from there you'll see how you can change the desktop picture.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.