Windows 10 Blue screen when playing maplestory ( no errors)

Naruto28612

After a few months I decided to play Maplestory again and after I downloaded and Installed everything I opened maplestory but then the only thing I saw was a blue screen. It doesn't show any error on screen and I can just hear maplestory music in the background. And when I alt tab, i can just go back with using my pc. I tried updating my graphics card etc but that didn't help either. Does anyone know a solution for this problem? BTW: This doesn't happen when im playing any other game like CS:GO but only when playing Maplestory.

After a few months I decided to play Maplestory again and after I downloaded and Installed everything I opened maplestory but then the only thing I saw was a blue screen. It doesn't show any error on screen and I can just hear maplestory music in the background. And when I alt tab, i can just go back with using my pc. I tried updating my graphics card etc but that didn't help either. Does anyone know a solution for this problem? BTW: This doesn't happen when im playing any other game like CS:GO but only when playing Maplestory.
Hi,
if you read the following thread it will show you how to upload a dump file. We can then debug this and perhaps find the issue.
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

In the meantime if you have any security apps running other than Defender then it's possible they are clashing. Try disabling whatever your running and just use Defender.

Hi,
if you read the following thread it will show you how to upload a dump file. We can then debug this and perhaps find the issue.
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

In the meantime if you have any security apps running other than Defender then it's possible they are clashing. Try disabling whatever your running and just use Defender.
Okay, I will try disabling other security apps. And here's the file you wanted me to upload:

Attachments

• W7F_12-12-2016.zip
    721.3 KB · Views: 322
Hi,
no dump file was included in the zip. Check the page I linked to above and it will show you the correct settings although you will still have to wait for another bsod event to get a dump file.
I just tried disabling everything except but defender
Hmm.... What's 'everything' consist of or in other words which security apps are you running?

Hi,
no dump file was included in the zip. Check the page I linked to above and it will show you the correct settings although you will still have to wait for another bsod event to get a dump file.

Hmm.... What's 'everything' consist of or in other words which security apps are you running?[/QUOTE
I
Hi,

Hmm.... What's 'everything' consist of or in other words which security apps are you running?
I thought you meant like antiviruses, and the only thing I have on my pc is AVG, and when I disabled it it still didn't work. and I am not even sure if it is a bsod because I don't get any errors, just only a blue screen with the game music in the background

Hi,

I got the blue screen again and when I ran that program again it still didn't give me a dump file.

Back