Windows 7 Bluetooth headset disconnects

I have my Samsung S3 connected to my PC and have my pc as a headset so that I can use the PC for voice, I also have Bluetooth headphones I use for audio, and can be used as headset. When I answer a call Windows disconnects my headphones and uses my speakers and mic to handle voice. I would like it just to use my bluetooth headphones. I tried everything. Any ideas how to get Windows to use my headphones? Oh and when it disconnects I try to reconnect my headphones and I get an error saying can't connect. Once I hangup the call Windows connects my headphones.

I don't have a headset, so I will not have some options you probably will. Is this headset a combination with the microphone attached?

But right clicking the speaker icon will allow you to select playback devices. On that dialog is a communications tab, maybe something there will help.

If it doesn't, do you have another sound mixer utility installed, like on my system, I have a Realtek mixer in addition to the basic Windows one. If you do, perhaps something there.

Back