Windows 10 Bluetooth Help

AHamburgler

I built a new pc 2 days ago and everything is good. I was playing VR and my hole computer froze so I restarted it and it happened again after trying to launch vr so I restarted it and then it was fine. So I bring up the WMR vr portal and could not get the controllers to connect. So I bought up Bluetooth and other devices and under the controllers it said Bluetooth was off and there was no option anywhere to turn it back on. Then I noticed in the icon tray there was no Bluetooth icon so I started doing searching online for answers and tried everything. I went in device manage and tried updating the driver for the Bluetooth but nothing so I uninstalled the intel wireless Bluetooth driver and tried reinstalling it. But now Bluetooth is not even in my device manger anywhere I cant find it on my system anywhere. The windows troubleshooting says my system does not support Bluetooth which I know it does was just using it. It also said under the hardware troubleshoot that there is two unknow usb devices. I also checked for updates and did a lot more stuff in between but nothing works. So if someone could help in anyway that would be amazing. Thanks.

Specs
Win10
i5 8600k
Asrock z370 Killer
Nvga Gtx 1060 FTW2

so you have automatic updates... Microsoft (one size fits all) drivers installed to replace your 3rd party drivers

try the Asrock driver page for a more up to date verson 1st
ASRock > Support

Back
Top Bottom